Senior Sales and Communications Manager
- Responsible for sales and onboarding of all new clients across the UK and Europe
- Lead a team of sales managers in selling process and technical requirements gathering
- Collaborate with both Sales and platform/service delivery to ensure the smooth onboarding of pre-sale and after sales clients
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- Have experience integrating software with various payment providers, ideally with Braintree, Paypal, SagePay, Adyen, Mastercard TNS and Vantiv
- Lead the sales team to identify and grow opportunities across UK and Europe
- Prepare proposals for sales activities and marketing.
- Liaise with the Executive leadership team to determine the range of products to be sold.
- Help lead the delivery of significant business growth in booking software specifically for the leisure and entertainment sector in the UK and Europe
- Develop customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty and work closely with customers to ensure they are satisfied with the services they receive.
- Develop cross and upselling opportunities with existing clients.
- Discuss client requirements and carry out surveys, analyse client reactions to products and services
- Have experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Work with product managers and software development team to improve the product based on sales feedback
- MS Office
- Knowledge of hardware including Epson computers, HP computers and printers
- PCI compliance understanding
- Business relationship and process management
- The ability to quickly build and maintain trusted relationships with clients and suppliers
- Excellent negotiation skills