Sales Account and Business Development Manager
Sales Account & BDM is an individual contributor and field-based sales role responsible for driving sales in the identified region. This role will be responsible for customer interfacing and relationship building with C-Level contacts, crafting the proposal, pricing and ultimately the successful negotiations and deal completion with the customer. In short, he will own the opportunity from inception to deal close responsibilities include developing key growth sales strategies, tactics and action plans Successful execution of these strategies is required to achieve the duties of the financial target, it will include meeting annual targets.
- Work closely with the sales team to help them achieve their goals.
- Work directly with finance, legal and others to create and provide relevant and timely Business Intelligence essential to key stakeholders including sales, presales, and product
- Proactively identify opportunities for sales process improvement and work closely cross organizations to improve sales process quality and remove bottlenecks in support of revenue growth and enabling our sales teams to be successful.
- Conduct workshops, product demos, trainings, business reviews and proactively suggest solutions to common customer challenges.
- Oversee the administration, optimization, configuration, training and adoption of enterprise business tools for the sales team, specifically Salesforce.com.
- Work with sales leaders on performance management and training programs.
- Keep up-to-date knowledge of the company processes and flows for its products and new releases.
- Business Development & Relationship building.
- Sales, Sales Manager, Software sales.
- Solution management.
- Deliver Robotic Process Automations to timescales.
- Support Pre-sales, Delivery with Customers of various sizes.
- Produce Recordings, Process Design-, Solution Design Documents and UAT Scripts.
- Work closely with key stakeholders of our clients.
- Deliver results that meet or exceed our client’s expectations personal Attributes.
- Ability to self-manage and deliver to budget and timeframes set as well as work in a diverse team.
- Ability to managing challenging situations.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience Required
- Should be Degree Educated preferably in a Technical science
- 7 + years of experience within a Sales Accounts leadership position preferably within a software and information technology industry.
- Proven track record of driving sales operational excellence, best practice, and sales process improvement.
- Strong capability around analytics and trend analysis to provide key business insights.
- Significant knowledge of sales process, sales cadence, and sales strategy.
- Proven track record of influencing decision making using a data-driven approach.
- Strong technology literacy with significant experience with Salesforce and other sales tools including Business Intelligence tools.
- Excellent communication skills- written / verbal / presentation.
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data for a variety of purposes including forecasting and presentation to senior stakeholders.
- Exceptional stakeholder management and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and deliver outcomes within given timeframes.
- High attention to detail.
- Highly autonomous with quality decision-making skills.
- High energy, growth mindset, builder profile.